Saturday, January 11, 2014

Estoy listo!

Hola a todos! Thank you for checking out my blog. My name is Jack Lammers and I am studying abroad at the University of Salamanca in Spain. Writing a blog is a new thing for me but I'm going to give it the old (and appropriately named) college try!



This is a Portland custom! People take a picture of their shoes as they 
stand on the PDX Airport carpet (soon to be replaced).



This is a "selfie" of me at the airport before leaving for Spain at an absurd hour in the morning on January 2. Apparently "selfie" was Oxford Dictionary's word of 2013. In other news, I'm 100% sure those people behind me think I'm trying to covertly photograph them. UPDATE: Here I'm wearing a shirt/jacket combo and...well let's just say I got REALLY comfortable with these two articles of clothing in the first few days. I'm going to keep a count going of how many photos I have taken with these same pieces of clothing because I'm sure I smelled just awful by the end of our time in Madrid.

No comments:

Post a Comment